Thursday, August 18, 2005

My green house???

Posted by Peter at Thursday, August 18, 2005
Well it has been 3 full days of paint removal from my exterior and to my surprise instead of the wood having a wood color and look, it is actually a dark green color?? From my understanding, the dark green is the original color of the house and I assume that it has stained the top part of my wood green. I'm sure if it were sanded it would be more of the wood color, but I'm not spazzing out just yet. I still got a long ways to go before the exterior is even close to done. But so far it is looking good and Enoc has started stripping the paint from the ceiling of the porch. I keep on telling myself that I will post pictures, and I will, so you can see what it looks like. Other than that it is just one more less day before we move into our new rubble.

0 comments on "My green house???"

 

Restoration on 7th