Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Another house on fire

Posted by Peter at Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Wow, yesterday another house caught on fire in the neighborhood. That is now 3 houses in the past couple months. I think there is an arsonist out there, because this is just too fishy. For the 1 year I have lived here, I had not seen a fire and now in the past 1-2 months, there have been 3. And all of them are homes that are being restored and currently empty. This is sad to see 3 more of these wonderful homes to go. There was a story a few years back of a woman burning houses on purpose to scare people from moving here. I wonder if this is the same situation. I can tell you that I will not be moving and I hope we get this bastard.

0 comments on "Another house on fire"

 

Restoration on 7th