Thursday, January 11, 2007

UFO'S???

Posted by Peter at Thursday, January 11, 2007
Now I know this is not houseblog related, but I saw the weirdest thing last night. at about 10 PM after walking my dogs and bringing them back home, I happened to look into the sky and saw this very bright light streak across the sky. Now I know most everyone and including myself would think, "Wow looks at that comet!" But the weird thing was that this light took a turn UP into the sky. So it didn't just go across the sky it went straight then shot up into the atmosphere, but just like that the light just "turned off". Now I don't know any comets or space debris that can do this, from what I learned gravity pulls things down to earth, not away. I also noticed no sound and it was way to fast to be a plane or helicopter. I wish I could have taken a picture, but it was so fast there would be no way I could have even if I had a camera. I do live by an Airforce base so the answer could be some top secret aircraft they have, but it was just weird. Now I don't make stuff up and I have always said that I do not believe in aliens, but this totally has shook my beliefs. Whatever it was, it was weird.

4 comments on "UFO'S???"

Anonymous said...

There is a comet in the dusk and dawn sky in the southwest for the next few days. It is very low in the sky and only is present for a short time before it sets. Be out at dusk to see it best. It is Comet McNaught. Here is a link to photo's taken in England. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/6251663.stm

I saw it last night at our house in Bloomingdale. Probably at about 15 degrees above the horizon in the southwest. It is VERY bright and can't be missed.

Gary on 10:54 PM said...

You didn't mention an anal probe so I guess you weren't abducted!

Anonymous said...

You probably saw the McNaught Comet which is visible right now.

See http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap070109.html

Peter on 2:11 PM said...

Many people have told me that. but the one thing that is weird is that the light came from the east and then shot up into the sky, so it was going up not straight across the sky. I don't know real weird. I do live by a Navy base, who knows.

 

Restoration on 7th