Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Damn Weather!

Posted by Peter at Tuesday, December 11, 2007
I don't know about you guys but it is just too cold here in Jacksonville, Florida. Today it's suppose to be 76 degrees! Man that is chilly and at night it gets t 54. It's so cold here at night that my wife and I have already started using our heating blanket and 2 covers. I swear we do. In reality, I can't believe how warm it has been for winter. I think so far since October we have had about 3 actual days where the temperature didn't get to 70 degrees. I sure feel so you guys that are getting 2 feet of snow right now, but would not trade it for the world. Anyways just wanted to know where you live and what the weather was like in your old neighborhood.

0 comments on "Damn Weather!"

 

Restoration on 7th