Monday, January 09, 2006

Gary from This Old Crack House is a Godsend!

Posted by Peter at Monday, January 09, 2006
Well this is actually old news, but I had been looking a some clawfeet for my newest clawfoot tub. I got it free, but with no feet but who am I to complain. Anyways I went to the salvage yard and they had a plethora of feet to choose from, the only exception was that I had to buy a tub to get the feet. Oh well, I have 2 already I don't need 3. So I put a post on my bolg and low and behold a savior came. His name is Gary and he sent me 4 wonderful feet for my tub, I am pretty sure they will fit, but I haven't had the chance to put them on because I have loads of junk in my tub and my 4 cats love using it as their sleeping quarters. Here are the pictures of the feet (I didn't actually take these, Gary sent them to me so I could see what they look like)



Thanks a lot to Gary!!!!!!!

0 comments on "Gary from This Old Crack House is a Godsend!"

 

Restoration on 7th