Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Revenge against the garbage monsters... well sort of

Posted by Peter at Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Yesterday I was welcomed to the most beautiful sight of trash strewn across my front lawn. This is the first time it has happened to me, but I have seen it happen to others in my neighborhood. If you don't know already, I live in a area that is going through some gentrification, so we have some people that live here that are, how should I say it...... residentially challenged. They go around going through peoples trash and taking whatever they can to sell to make some drug/alcohol money. I'm sure some of you know exactly what I am talking about. Anywho, I decided to take revenge on these bastards. Now I don't mind people going through my trash to "salvage" something, but at least clean up the mess. So what I did was collect as much cat poo I could get from my 5 furry friends and I gently placed it between some goodies in the trash. I placed it outside and with a grin on my face I went back inside to sleep. Well this morning I woke up to find trash yet again piled on the lawn, but the weird thing was, the bag of cat poo I placed in the garbage was taken??? Now I don't know if I actually got the revenge I wanted, but I was both happy and grossed out. Well I just hope that whoever it was got the idea. If not I will have to keep my pitt outside and give them a bigger surprise.

0 comments on "Revenge against the garbage monsters... well sort of"

 

Restoration on 7th