Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire

Posted by Peter at Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Well today I worked on prepping the living room walls to be ready to paint this weekend, but after all the sanding and filling of holes I took a bike break. I decided to ride around and take a picture of the house that burned down a few days ago. I remember when Lita and I were thinking about this house. We saw the For Sale sign out front and gave the number a call. The man on the phone was asking for way too much, so we passed on it. I guess good thing we did. It was a great looking victorian house too. Now it's just the next in line to be demolished. It's a sad thing to see these 'ol beauty's go. I've already seen a few in the area that will be or have been torned down because of fires. I'm guessing it's because of faulty knob and tube wiring, or faulty crack head neighbors trying to rid of us sane humans.

DSC00120

Nice, huh? Did someone go get those damn marshmallows????

0 comments on "The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire"

 

Restoration on 7th