Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's been a long time....

Posted by Peter at Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Man, I don't even know how long it has been since I last posted something on here. I know I should do more, but there hasn't been much activity on the house lately. Right now it's still a junked up house with boxes and crap all over the place. I literally mean crap too (damn 5 dogs drive me nuts sometimes). But I have decided to do some work this weekend before my second job kicks in.

I hope that I can finally have the other 3 sides of my house primed by Sunday. I have borrowed a neighbors extension ladder and will make the 3 mile high trek up the side of my house. Now to all of you, how many have painted their house with a ladder and how many have fallen off? I ask this because I am friggin scared of heights, but I am more of a scrooge than that. So I will suck it up and do it.

0 comments on "It's been a long time...."

 

Restoration on 7th