Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Bumps... oh yea and the room too

Posted by Peter at Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Well it's been nine month now and my wife started from here


And now we are here


Still no baby, I believe we are now 8 days past due and I think this baby is waiting till it gets to 80 degrees. I swear she gets the weather channel in there. I don't know why she is so stubborn her room went from this


To this!  Maybe I should have painted the room pink?


We got this vintage crib off of craigslist in Georgia, we had to drive 40 minutes into the boonies to find this place. The 2 pictures above the crib are finds from a few years ago. They are nursery rhyme prints of 'Little Miss Muffet" and "Goosey, Goosey, Gander".


We bought this shag rug from Marshall's. It actually matches the trim and ceiling color. The blue trunk and rocking horse were finds from a local antique store, Southern Crossing Antiques.



0 comments on "Baby Bumps... oh yea and the room too"

 

Restoration on 7th