Saturday, September 10, 2005

Some pictures uploaded

Posted by Peter at Saturday, September 10, 2005

:Here is a picture of the floors I have been sanding with a belt sander (It is actually a lot more better now)


:Here is me trying to take an early swim in our new clawfoot tub we bought for $100


:This is Lita taking a pose next to her new favorite toy


:This is the floor nearest the door, seems like it is a different type of wood, but I don't know what kind it is. The other wood is the picture underneath


:Here is the other type of wood, which I believe is pine. This one is way lighter than the other wood and a lot less character, but I don't care. That's what makes my house unique.

Will update more pictures when I can. Have fun with these!

0 comments on "Some pictures uploaded"

 

Restoration on 7th