Saturday, October 01, 2005

Poop be gone

Posted by Peter at Saturday, October 01, 2005
Well after plunging, dranoing, and snaking I finally gave up and called a plumber (actually I had to stop because I broke my snake). The plumber guy, A.J., came out and went to work. He snaked through the bathtub, but got his snake jammed on something. So he had to go outside and go through my drain pipe with his snakes bigger brother, his name is Big Mutha Fu**er. As so he says. Well he opened up the drain pipe and put that sucker in there and when he pulled it out, a big piece of tree root came out too. Turn on the bathtub and it drains like perfect! Yippee!!!! So now I have a unclogged drain and I have poo stains on my bathtub. Oh well.

Oh by the way, you know how people always say plumber crack, well they were right.

Here is A.J. using Big Mutha Fu**er

Here is the culprit root.

And here is plumber crack, maybe that's where those darn roots come from

5 comments on "Poop be gone"

Jocelyn on 6:25 PM said...

Did he know you were taking his picture? That is toooo funny

Peter on 9:51 PM said...

No he didn't. He asked me to plug in an extension cord and when I looked down, I was greeted by crack. But at least I have proof that plumber crack exists, it's no longer a myth, its proven.

Gary on 11:13 PM said...

If that's where the roots come from then your plumber is eating wayyyyy too much fiber!

I suggested yesterday that you watch how he handle THE equipment, not HIS equipment.....

Peter on 10:40 AM said...

Haha. Well I figured this would give a few laughs on the restoration blog. But I did watch what he did and can be safe to say that I could have done it and saved myself $75.00. Well live and learn I guess.

Anonymous said...

haha how embarassing for him! was it HAIRY? ewww.

 

Restoration on 7th