Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Damn you Clearwire!!!

Posted by Peter at Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Well, it's been a long time since I last blogged, because my internet service provider, Clearwire, called me up and told me that they were restructuring their service, so I could choose to have this newer service which would be faster. I didn't think about asking them if it would hurt my blog or not. Of course it did. Though I still like the service, since it's a wireless service and I don't need cable or a phone line to connect, but dammit I lost my host. So I have been looking for one for awhile, but will use the blogger service to do my blogging. Oh well, sometimes you win sometimes you don't. Also the service isn't any faster than before.

Hope ya'll had a great Halloween!

0 comments on "Damn you Clearwire!!!"

 

Restoration on 7th