Friday, August 21, 2009

The Baby is a.....

Posted by Peter at Friday, August 21, 2009
Yesterday my wife and I went to the doctors to find out if we were having a future football player or a ballerina. As I said yesterday we asked to have the final word written on a piece of paper an put into an envelope. We decided to go to PF Changs to find out. I opened the envelope and was elated to find out that our baby is a GIRL! Well I guess my hopes of a future football player is out the door, but I'm so happy to find out that We're having a girl. So now comes the part where we have to find a name. My wife has already come up with about a gazillion different ones. I guess that will have to be another post.

1 comments on "The Baby is a....."

Casey on 2:02 PM said...

Congratulations!!!

 

Restoration on 7th