Friday, August 14, 2009

My Walking Screen Door

Posted by Peter at Friday, August 14, 2009
Well I came back home from work today, all elated because it was TGIF, to find that my bag of cat food was stolen. That's right CAT FOOD!!! This is the 3rd time that I have had a cat food nabbing, but that is not the whole story. I also found that my side fence door was a little open. I found that weird since I always lock the door, plus it has 2 locks on it just in case. I went to the back yard to find that my screen door decided to run away as well. I don't know what kind of people I am dealing with, but it is evidently one that is hungry for Friskies, but also needs a new screen door to look out of. Oh yea this person also decided to poke holes in my bird seed bags as well. But the jokes on you kid, I needed to fill my bird seed feeders anyway.

0 comments on "My Walking Screen Door"

 

Restoration on 7th