Thursday, August 20, 2009

Is it a boy or a girl?

Posted by Peter at Thursday, August 20, 2009
Well today is the day (hopefully) that I find out if my baby is a boy or a girl. I'm hoping for a boy of course and my wife wants a girl. I think I have the edge because I had a weird dream that my baby was a boy, so I'm hoping I have future seeing tendencies. We wanted to make the revealing a special occasion, so my wife thought of a plan to ask the doctor not to tell us and instead to write it on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope for us. The plan is for us to go to a special place and eat dinner and open the envelope together so that it will be memorable. I thought it was a great idea, so when we go to the doctors today we are going to ask them to do this for us. Well wish us luck, well wish me luck that it's a boy!

1 comments on "Is it a boy or a girl?"

Anonymous said...

Just healthy, believe me.

 

Restoration on 7th