Friday, April 23, 2010

Audrey is 3 months old now!

Posted by Peter at Friday, April 23, 2010
Well I've been pretty busy since Audrey came along so I didn't have time to post this on the 19th, but Audrey is now officially 3 months old! Woohoo! She is getting bigger and bigger and now I need to do some arm curls just so I can pick her up in her carseat. She is whopping 12 lbs 13 oz now. Anyways daddy just wants to say HAPPY 3 MONTHS!! Also next week will be Audrey's 100th day, which in Korea is a very big celebration. So we will be going to New York to celebrate with the whole family. Sadily no one has yet to see her yet, but grandma and grandpa will be happy... finally.

1 comments on "Audrey is 3 months old now!"

Brian on 1:56 PM said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

Brian

 

Restoration on 7th