Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Wife Heart NKOTB

Posted by Peter at Tuesday, June 02, 2009
If you haven't heard New Kids on the Block came back. I know I know, who? But this is my wife's most favorite musical group band singers ever. When she first heard they were coming back she almost fell over in joy, so of course I had to get her some concert tickets and not just regular tickets I got her some meet-n-greet ones. These are the tickets where you get to meet the group backstage before the concert and then you get a ticket somewhere in the first 10 rows. I got her meet n greet tickets to the Atlanta and Orlando shows, plus the out of the blue Tampa show she wanted to go 3 hours before it started. Now I was never a fan of the group so I didn't know what to expect, but boy was it crazy. For a bunch of old guys they were entertaining. I think there was about 99% women all of which were in their 30's - 40's. But the show was not that bad. In Atlanta we had the best seats front row dead center, so my wife went absolutely nuts. If I hadn't gone with her I don't know what would have happened. Anyways I just wanted to catch people up with things we have done since the long time off I had. There are more stories to come. Here are some pictures.
If you want to see more you can look at you flickr page

0 comments on "Wife Heart NKOTB"

 

Restoration on 7th