Friday, April 14, 2006

Exterior colors, version 2

Posted by Peter at Friday, April 14, 2006
Well I tried another set of colors, this time with different shades of the green and cream color. The green turned out a lot better and I am way happier with the results, but the cream turned into more of a yellowy color. I didn't really want yellow, since there are a few houses around that are yellow. I guess I will have to make another trip to the paint store and try another cream color. You know, I thought that doing the prep work for the exterior was hard, but picking colors will kill your brain. Anyways here are some pics of the new colors:

3 comments on "Exterior colors, version 2"

Ms. P in Jackson on 5:26 AM said...

I like the 1st grayish color with the 2nd green and the paprika. At least they look good in pixel-land.

Anonymous said...

I notice that you're applying color in the shadow of your porch. Have you tried a sample on another part of the house? Your colors will change drastically! By the way, I love the yellow!! :) Sorry, but I'm partial!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me.. and I would have sent email but I can't find your email address.

When I link directly into one of your blog entries (example: http://hanjin1.clearwire.net/2006/04/exterior-colors-version-2.html) I can't see the content. It looks like some kind of template/css problem.

 

Restoration on 7th