Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Lita is here...

Posted by Peter at Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Hello. This is Lita. I am blogging here for the first time and I hope my husband Peter doesn't erase this post. I have my own blog but no I am not sharing that with anyone. Sorry. It's just too personal I think. But maybe I will create another one that is more public-friendly. I mean, not that my current blog is XXX rated or anything like that, it's just that I am not comfortable other people reading it. So just read this blog. It's more fun here anyway.

The last several weeks have been really hactic for both of us. Busy volunteering here and there and other personal activites. So in short, we haven't had that much chance getting anything done in the house. I am basically not the type of person who likes to get dirty but since we own this old house, I don't have much choice.

Today, I plan to do some cleaning in the house. It is so hard to do that since 90% of the house is filled with our stuff or should I say junk? I need to sort out the stuff we don't need and donate them to Salvation Army. Then rent a storage somewhere to store our furnitures, etc. We plan to rent the storage this weekend. I hope I can finish my living room in a month. That would be fab! Then I can start doing the dining room. Master bedroom is next. Peter can work on the outside of the house while I do the inside.

I just want a nice-clean-finished-looking house.
Ours is far from all of that.
Damn.

Did I win the lottery last week?

1 comments on "Lita is here..."

Anonymous said...

Smack-a-roo, my wife is now posting here. Everyone hide!!!! I didn't tell her the massive parties we have. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

 

Restoration on 7th