Friday, April 28, 2006

Woohoo a free domain

Posted by Peter at Friday, April 28, 2006
Well I found a site that gives you a free domain, so now people don't have to remember hanjin1.clearwire.net. Now you can go to www.restorationon7th.co.nr , hmmmm I guess that will take a bit more to remember, but at least my web address now corresponds to my blog. If anyone wants a free domain, just click the link I have and sign up (part of the agreement is to keep a link of them on your website). Anyways this beats paying money for a domain. We'll see if anyone uses this address or not.

As for the house project, or as my wife would call it DAMMITTTT!!!! , right now we are pulling up all the old glue that held down the linoleum tiles that covered my floors. It's tedious job, but it beats hanging off my roof trying to sand the last bit of clapboard siding. I guess I will have to do that this weekend, I really need to finish that siding. Oh well, more cleaning and scraping and sanding and painting, what a week!

0 comments on "Woohoo a free domain"

 

Restoration on 7th