Friday, May 29, 2009

What's wrong with houseblogs?

Posted by Peter at Friday, May 29, 2009
Is anyone else seeing Home Restoration's blog posts showing on the latest entries list 50 million times? I just thought that it was weird seeing that many posts for the last few days. I'm assuming there is some kind of glitch because when I view his posts they are all dated in the past. Just weird.

3 comments on "What's wrong with houseblogs?"

Shane on 10:29 AM said...

Yeah, I've seen this issue once before and it eventually went away. Quite annoying though.

Jason on 10:45 AM said...

Pretty house, but definitely annoying! It's like his entire site is re-publishing every time he posts something new. I wonder if it's related to the host (a newspaper's website, rather than blogger/wordpress/etc.).

Peter on 11:10 AM said...

It's just weird because it's the same posts over and over again

 

Restoration on 7th