Sunday, August 07, 2005

Fishing season!

Posted by Peter at Sunday, August 07, 2005
Well today instead of working on the house me and the wife decided to go fishing with my vacationing relatives from New York. After having to work 9.5 hours on a Saturday, I decided to have a break and go fishing. I haven't fished since I was 12 so I hope I remember how to do it. Oh well, I will post pictures of anything (if anything) I catch....

On to the house, yesterday my wife went to the house to show some friends (since I was at work I wasn't there), but she called me to tell me that the carpet we pulled was sitting outside. The weird thing was that we didn't put any carpet outside! Could it be ghosts???? Nope, it was our next door neighbor Lee, he told her that the back door was open, and since we told him to help us with out house he decided to clean up some things. Kind of sounds weird so we now are locking the doors from now on. Good thing was, that it was Lee and not someone else

0 comments on "Fishing season!"

 

Restoration on 7th