Friday, August 12, 2005

New layout of my blog plus a new clawfoot tub(or I hope so)

Posted by Peter at Friday, August 12, 2005
I just edited my blog site last night, so now it looks a littel neater, I'm not totally done with it yet, but you can see how it is looking right now.

As for my other news, I might be getting a clawfoot tub today for $100! I went to my historic districts message board and saw a post, that a lady had wrote where she was selling her clawfoot tub, sinks and windows. So I jumped on the opportunity and called her up right away, she said she would sell it to me, but first I wanted to go see it. So it looks like after work I will be going over there and taking a look at the tub and anything else shes selling. Finally we might be getting a tub that won't cost in the thousands. I will take pictures of it when I can.

1 comments on "New layout of my blog plus a new clawfoot tub(or I hope so)"

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that if you view one of the posts using the links on the right the header graphic doesn't load, it comes up as a broken graphic. Loads okay though if you read from the home page though.

 

Restoration on 7th